Thursday, January 19, 2017

You Would Not Believe This Could Happen

I have two stories for you. I will add them as I remember.
I answer the phone:
Me: Thank you for calling. How may I help you?
Phone caller: I'm calling to make an appointment for an I take.
Me:  Is this your first time?
Caller: Yes
Me: All right. Give me a moment while I check available appointments.  I can look out up to 6 days.
Caller: Ok. Thank you.
Me: No Problem....Thenk you for holding. Our next appointment is on Tuesday at 4pm.
Caller: do you have anything on this Friday?
Me: (My head is about to explore because I want to laugh. I did say our next appointment): I'm sorry,              Tuesday is the next available appointment. If you want to come in on Friday, you can walk-in.
Caller: would I have an appointment?
Me: (wanting to laugh, again). No, you would be a walk-in.
Caller: What does that mean?
Me: once you come in, register and we check you in, the front desk monitors the schedule to see if anyone cancels or does not show up for an appointment.
Caller: How long does the take?
Me: We can not tell how long it would take. That varies. Again, it depends on if someone cancels or
         does not show up for an appointment.
Caller: That could take ALL DAY!!'
Me: It's possible.
Caller: I'll take Tuesday.
Me: All right. Let me get some informations from you.
*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment