Wednesday, April 19, 2017

My Prince In Zambia

My oldest prince is in Zambia. He will be there for 23 days. He is helping to build a school's computer network. I am so extremely proud of him. He has been taking certificate courses for computers and getting nothing but "A"s'. So he is the "IT" guy!!!   He told us something that proves beyond even a shadow of doubt that the Africans are the original chosen of Yahweh. He was given s name by the Clan. This the way he wrote;
"I have a Tonga name now. So my Clan name (Last name) is Mu-denda the animal that represents that tribe is the Elephant lol. They though that would be appropriate because of my considerable mass lmao. My first name is Siantele which is a quick animal like a Meerkat that is hard to catch but tough and can pop in and out of holes quickly. So I'm Siantele Mudenda."
That is what the "name" denotes character. 
No pictures yet. Will post when I get them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment